LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall AOG, members of AOG staff, contractors, or volunteers be liable for: Any lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of your use or inability to use the services or products offered by AOG or the breach of any of these Terms by any third party;
Any security risk such as hacker attacks, loss of password, loss of private key, or similar. Mistakes or errors in code, text, or images involved in the sale, any losses resulting from the volatility in pricing of AOGs in any countries and cryptocurrency exchanges. This website and the AOG tokens are provided on an “as is” basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the website and purchasing of any amount of the AOG tokens and their use. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law. By acquiring AOG’s Token and to the extent permitted by applicable law, the buyer agrees not to hold AOG’s Token or any employee or contractor of AOG liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected to the buyer’s failure to properly secure the private key to the wallet containing their AOG TOKENS: hacker’s attacks, stolen devices, loss of passwords, etc.
NO REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES
AOG and/or the Distributor does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in this T&C.
REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES BY YOU
By accessing and/or accepting possession of any information in this T&C or such part thereof (as the case may be), you represent and warrant to AOG and/or the Distributor, as follows:
- you agree and acknowledge that the AOG tokens do not constitute securities in any form in any jurisdiction;
- you agree and acknowledge that this T&C does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of this T&C;
- you agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the information set out in this T&C, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction and the publication, distribution or dissemination of this T&C to you does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with;
- you agree and acknowledge that this T&C, the undertaking and/or the completion of the AOG Token Sale, or future trading of the AOG tokens on any cryptocurrency exchange, shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of the AOG and/or the Distributor, the AOG tokens, the AOG Token Sale, the AOG Wallet, and the AOG trading Exchange (each as referred to in this T&C);
- the distribution or dissemination of this T&C, any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to AOG and/or the Distributor;
- you are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any AOG tokens if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United States of America or a citizen or resident of the Republic of Singapore or a citizen or resident of People‘s republic of China;
- you have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology;
- you are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any AOG tokens, there are risks associated with AOG and the Distributor and their respective business and operations, the AOG tokens, the AOG Token Sale, the AOG Wallet, and the AOG TRADING Exchange (each as referred to in the T&C);
- you agree and acknowledge that neither AOG nor the Distributor is liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss of use or data), arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on this T&C or any part thereof by you; and
- all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and nonmisleading from the time of your access to and/or acceptance of possession this T&C or such part thereof (as the case may be).
CAUTIONARY NOTE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
All statements contained in this T&C, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by AOG and/or the Distributor or their respective directors, executive officers or employees acting on behalf of AOG or the Distributor (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forwardlooking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms.
However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding AOG’s and/or the Distributor’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which AOG and/or the Distributor is in are forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to AOG’s and/or the Distributor’s revenue and profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in this T&C regarding AOG and/or the Distributor are matters that are not historic facts, but only predictions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of AOG and/or the Distributor to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
These factors include, amongst others:
- changes in political, social, economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which AOG and/or the Distributor conducts its respective businesses and operations;
- the risk that AOG and/or the Distributor may be unable or execute or implement their respective business strategies and future plans;
- changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
- changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of AOG and/or the Distributor;
- changes in the availability and fees payable to AOG and/or the Distributor in connection with their respective businesses and operations;
- changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by AOG and/or the Distributor to operate their respective businesses and operations;
- changes in preferences of customers of AOG and/or the Distributor;
- changes in competitive conditions under which AOG and/or the Distributor operate, and the ability of AOG and/or the Distributor to compete under such conditions;
- changes in the future capital needs of AOG and/or the Distributor and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
- war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
- occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of AOG and/or the Distributor;
- other factors beyond the control of AOG and/or the Distributor; and
- any risk and uncertainties associated with AOG and/or the Distributor and their businesses and operations, the AOG tokens, the AOG Token Sale, the AOG Wallet, and the AOG TRADING Exchange (each as referred to in the T&C).